ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] v0.2 WSWG Survey Questions Draft

  • To: <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] v0.2 WSWG Survey Questions Draft
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:34:22 -0700

WSWG,

Attached is the v0.2 version of the WSWG Survey Questionnaire.  The only
change from the previous version is the inclusion of Avri's Requirement
assignment.  As a result of today's meeting, submitted questions require
revision and we still require new questions from the other assignees.

All questions should be submitted to Berry by 18 JAN 2012.  I will add
updates/new entries in to the master version.

Thank you for your participation and we meet again on 23 JAN 2012.  B

Berry Cobb

Email:  <mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +1 720 839 5735
Skype ID: berry.cobb