ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] 20 August 2012 Meeting

  • To: <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] 20 August 2012 Meeting
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:38:08 -0700

Team,

We will not have a meeting on 13 August 2012.  Our next session will be on
20 August 2012.

The WG completed the review of the Public Comments, with the exception of a
few short action items that we will review on the 20th.  Our next step is to
ready the Survey for final release.  Wilson will begin to implement the
changes to the survey as determined by the public comments.  Other tasks
include:

.         Final WG review of tool and changes as determined

.         Implement Skillset language for each section of the survey (see
word doc attached)

.         Determine production hosting or ICANN.ORG URL redirect

.         Develop communications plan to announce survey availability.

If the WG determines other final tasks, please announce them on the list.
Below is our agenda and milestone schedule.  Thank you.  B

Open Action Items:

1.     10 Aug - Berry - Distribute next version of Public Comment Review
Tool

2.     20 Aug - Wilson - Make changes to survey tool outline in Review Tool

3.     20 Aug - Wilson - Activate Survey for Team to review

4.     20 Aug - Berry - Determine hosting requirements or ICANN.ORG URL
redirect

Current Key Milestones:

. Review Comments / Rework draft - August 2012
. Submit to GNSO & release survey for 30 days - 22 August 2012
. Review Survey results - Sept/Oct 2012
. Release Survey results - 30 Oct 2012
. Publish Final Report - 30 Nov 2012

Berry Cobb