ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

Re: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Last few questions

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Whois Survey WG'" <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Last few questions
  • From: Don Blumenthal <dblumenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:31:48 -0400

Berry,

I was more raising questions about the two items below to make sure I haven't
forgotten something in our discussions. Do others agree that there's a
disconnect?

Don

From: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 2:22 PM
To: Whois Survey WG
<gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>>

Hi Don,

I incorporated most of your changes.  I do have a few questions.......

R8.1

Description - Elavated should be elevated in italicized section Is there a
problem with saying that the rate limiting is necessary in the description but
then asking a question about it at the end of the section?

<<<<What do you proposed we change?

R10 – thick WHOIS

Start of description. All new TLDs should… Doesn't that beg a question in the
section?

<<<<What do you propose we change?