ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

Re: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Last Call

  • To: Whois Survey WG <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Last Call
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 22:34:39 -0400

(Originally sent from wrong address)

Hi,

Apologies, I never managed to finish it.  Too many interrupts and now it is
after 2300 UTC.

But every time I have started going through it, I have thought this was ready
for real time.

When I was younger and worked in theatre, we used to say a show was ready when
it was good enough for the fifth row (where the NYTImes theatre critic sat)
This is better than that.

Thanks to all those who did a lot work.

avri