ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

RE: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Survey Status

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxxx>, "'Whois Survey WG'" <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Survey Status
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 09:54:10 -0700

Avri,

We have not outlined anything of detail.

We will have our Full & Partial response metrics to the survey.  I will also
compile a list detailing our outreach efforts and to whom, but I am not sure
we can correlate survey responses to specific outreach methods.  However, we
do have one question within the profile section that asks how the
participant was notified about the survey.

Berry Cobb
720.839.5735
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
@berrycobb