ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] WSWG Survey Results Analysis Assignment & Next Meeting

  • To: <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] WSWG Survey Results Analysis Assignment & Next Meeting
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 12:00:51 -0700

Team,

I apologize for the delay in setting up the analysis framework for the
survey.  Below you will find instructions and WG member assignments to
conduct the analysis.  If you have any concerns with the assignments or the
materials, please let me know and we can course correct as needed.  Initial
analysis drafts should be submitted to me by 13 DEC 2012 and our next
meeting will be 17 DEC 2012 at 20:00 UTC.

All materials for the analysis can be found in the WIKI:
https://community.icann.org/display/WSDT/WSWG+Survey+Results

General Notes:

1.       I created a spreadsheet that contains only the side-by-side
numerical comparisons of Completed Responses vs. Incomplete Responses.  This
should be a beneficial tool to determine if the incomplete responses are
useful to the analysis.

2.       I exported the graphical and numerical results by requirement
sections and separated between complete and incomplete responses.  This
should allow for an easier review of each section versus the global PDF
exports we started with.  Also, the graphs included in the Word documents
will allow for easier import (cut & paste) into the Final Report, if you
choose to use them.  If you determine additional chart types will be useful,
please send me a note and I can investigate data export for chart creation.

3.       I created a Final Report template that each member can populate
their analysis and findings.  It includes a "Summary of Results" and "Key
Findings" sub-sections.  If you have suggestions on additional sub-sections,
please send the idea to the list, and I can incorporate into the master
version.

Instructions:

1.       Download the following attachments:
https://community.icann.org/display/WSDT/WSWG+Survey+Results

a.       Report Template:  WSWG_Final_Report_v0.1.docx

b.      Numerical Comparison of Survey:
complete_incomplete_survey_results_v0.2.xlsx

2.       Review the Assignments tab within the XLSX spreadsheet

3.       Download your respective Requirement survey exports
(R*_complete.docx, R*_incomplete.docx)

4.       Review your respective Requirement materials to analyze the results
and formulate initial findings or possible recommendations

5.       Populate notes, results analysis, graphs, and any recommendations
into the Final Report Template for your respective section

6.       Send your completed analysis to me by 13 DEC 2012 and I will import
each section into the master draft

See you at our 17 DEC 2012 session.  Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb