ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] SAC-051

  • To: <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] SAC-051
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 09:35:08 -0700

Team,

For our analysis and write-ups, should we consider using the SAC-051
recommendations for taxonomy?  The new terminology was used in our survey,
and I think consistent use of it in our final report will facilitate
adoption.  Thoughts?  I attached the SSAC report for your review.

I have not heard from the team since sending out the assignments and
analysis framework.  Is the team encountering any issues in conducting the
analysis?  Do I need to change any of the templates?

FYI, our next meeting is scheduled for 17 DEC 2012 @ 20:00 UTC for 90
minutes.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb