ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] CANCELLED - WSWG Call

  • To: <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] CANCELLED - WSWG Call
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 10:01:52 -0700

Team,

We have had several apologies today, mostly due to illness.  Therefore, the
Chair decided to cancel the call for today and we will reschedule for 4 FEB
2013 at 19:00 UTC.

I have attached v0.2 of the report.  When you review the profile section,
this should give you a visual in how we can embed the import graphics etc.
For those that have submitted your first drafts, if you can point out which
graphs are worthy of import, please send them to me and I can modify them
for use in the report.

For those that have outstanding assignments, please have your drafts
submitted to me by 19:00 UTC, Friday, 1 FEB 2013.  For each section of the
report, I have added a comment denoting who is assigned to which section.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx