ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-workplan-subteam-policyimpl]

Re: [gnso-workplan-subteam-policyimpl] Attendance and Recording Policy and Implementation Sub-Team -- Wg Sub Team Descriptions. m

  • To: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-workplan-subteam-policyimpl] Attendance and Recording Policy and Implementation Sub-Team -- Wg Sub Team Descriptions. m
  • From: Gnosis IP Law <gnosisiplaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 13:07:43 -0500

I asked me bers of the Work Plan sub team to prepare more detailed descriptions
of the tasks and deliverables of the various proposed sub teams.  Please send
these to the group so we can review them and incorporate into the draft work
plan.  Check wiki if you forgot your assignment.

Thanks!

Michael R. Graham
Gnosis IP Law & Consulting
Mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx