ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

[gnso-wpm-dt] FW: Idea for GNSO Work Prioritization Model

  • To: "gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] FW: Idea for GNSO Work Prioritization Model
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 08:35:33 -0800

Forwarded On Behalf Of Olga Cavalli

Stéphane,
the idea is to propose a certain methodology for prioritizing our work, and
then have feedback from the council.
Regards
Olga
2009/11/14 Stephvangelder
Olga,

So does that mean the group will then put together a short list of proposals
(after your call), which can then be submitted to the full Council?

Stéphane

Envoyé de mon iPhone