ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] Update from 23 Nov Prioritization Call

  • To: "'Ken Bour'" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] Update from 23 Nov Prioritization Call
  • From: "Jaime Wagner" <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 23:02:46 -0200

Thanks Ken,

1)      I agree with your proposition to postpone the discussion on a
minimum cost/complexity/duration.

2)      OK. Let's forget about categories J

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the meeting which will start in 5
minutes, because right now I'm writing in a plane and will arrive only in
two hours.

Regards,

Jaime Wagner
j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx