ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT: Step 2 (In Progress)

  • To: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT: Step 2 (In Progress)
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 11:48:54 -0500

Very helpful Ken.  I have one initial comment regarding the definition
of Y: what is meant by "ICANN"?   I think we need to be more specific.
People use that term in a variety of ways, sometimes meaning ICANN the
corporation, sometimes ICANN Staff and the Board, sometimes meaning the
ICANN community.  I think that what we mean here is the ICANN community;
if so, maybe we should say that.

Chuck