ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT: Consensus on Step 1 and Step 2

  • To: "'Olga Cavalli'" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ken Bour'" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT: Consensus on Step 1 and Step 2
  • From: "Jaime Wagner" <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 22:19:19 -0200

Olga and all,

This is just to say that I'm okay with the progress and I'm in favor of the
ranking though numbers .

I would only remember a suggestion I gave since I don't know if it was
considered:

What about using unevenly spaced weights? That means, instead of
1-2-3-4-5-6-7, for instance 1-2-3-5-8-10-15.

Jaime Wagner
 <mailto:j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

+55(51)8126-0916
skype: jaime_wagner