ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

[gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT: ADOBE CONNECT Information for Today's Conference Call

  • To: <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT: ADOBE CONNECT Information for Today's Conference Call
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 08:55:53 -0500

WPM-DT Members:

For today's conference call that starts at 1700 UTC, the Adobe Connect room
has been set up.

The link to the page is:
http://icann.na3.acrobat.com/gnsowprioritization/

Please enter your name under the GUEST login, which should open a "GNSO Work
Prioritization" Adobe session on your desktop.   I will upload the content
we need and upgrade individual permissions as we determine what is needed.
You should have full access to the Chat feature.

The voice/audio portion of the call will be handled the normal way - Gisella
already sent out the passcode and dial-in instructions.

If you have any questions, you can ask online.

See you in a few hours.

Ken