ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

AW: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT: Step 3a (In Progress) -- Summary of Group Rating Session 21 Dec 2009

  • To: <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT: Step 3a (In Progress) -- Summary of Group Rating Session 21 Dec 2009
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:20:08 +0100

Adrian,

I welcome this idea and would be happy if we could encourage others to
be supportive this way. My personal experience in trying to rate the
council projects seems to be comparable to a blind person using a crutch
to find his way.
What I've learned yesterday is that with regards to some projects I need
more background info than provided with the short description. Otherwise
I may misinterprete the intention, targets and community implications
(e.g. IRTB, IRD).
My personal rating approach is in two steps: first setting the X and Y
"values" relatively to each other according to my opinion; secondly fine
tuning the absolute figures. If new ideas can help, Adrian, I'd very
much appreciate.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas to all of you

Wolf-Ulrich

  _____