ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

[gnso-wpm-dt] WPM Revised Slide Presentation: Nairobi Council Meeting

  • To: <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM Revised Slide Presentation: Nairobi Council Meeting
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 16:37:58 -0500

WPM Members;

Attached is a revised presentation following my email Summary of the team's
teleconference earlier today.

If you have any questions or would like any additional changes made, please
let me know.

Ken Bour

P.S.  Once finalized, this slide deck should be forwarded to whoever is in
charge of handling presentations for the GNSO Council in Nairobi.   If you
like, I am willing to locate the proper individual and ensure that this
material is available when Olga needs it.