ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RE: RES: [gnso-wpm-dt] I must cancel my trip to Nairobi

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, Jaime B Wagner <j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RES: [gnso-wpm-dt] I must cancel my trip to Nairobi
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 06:23:02 -0800

Have done,
Glen

From: Gomes, Chuck [mailto:cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 5:12 AM
To: Stéphane Van Gelder; Jaime B Wagner; Glen de Saint Géry
Cc: Olga Cavalli; gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx; Glen de Saint Géry

Thanks Jaime.

Chuck

________________________________
From: owner-gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Stéphane Van Gelder
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 7:07 AM
To: Jaime B Wagner; Glen de Saint Géry
Cc: Olga Cavalli; gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx; Glen de Saint Géry
Thanks Jaimie, much appreciated.

Glen, could you please update item 9 of the March 10 agenda to reflect the
change from Olga to Jaime? Thank you.

Stéphane
Le 5 mars 2010 à 08:23, Jaime B Wagner a écrit :

Olga,
Sorry for your problem. Hope your daughter will recover soon.
I volunteer to make the presentation if you and the team feel this is better.
Jaime Wagner
j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>