ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

[gnso-wpm-dt] WPMG Call / next week and week after

  • To: "gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPMG Call / next week and week after
  • From: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:18:59 -0700

Dear All,

Due to Jaime’s unavailability on Tuesday 23rd and Tuesday 30th March, we have
set up a Doodle to see whether exceptionally we are able to accommodate a call
on Monday instead. If not, we will maintain Tuesday’s time slot.

http://www.doodle.com/xfzdc8w9d2ht27nr

In April, we can revert back to our usual Tuesday 1600 UTC time slot (taking
into account Daylight Saving).

Please note Daylight Saving in Europe is effective Sunday 28 March.

This Doodle poll will close on Friday 19 March at 1200 UTC – the date and time
will be announce shortly thereafter.

Thank you
Kind regards
Gisella