ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

[gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: Section 6 - Draft #3

  • To: <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: Section 6 - Draft #3
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:33:42 -0400

WPM Team Members:

Thanks to Chuck and Wolf-Ulrich for their recent edits and comments.

For those who haven't had time to review the document, I created a new
version in which I accepted most, if not all, of the suggested changes and
added a few more of my own (redlined).   I also attempted to address a few
embedded comments and, in turn, added a couple more for the team's
consideration as we prepare for our session on Monday.  This new version is
labeled Draft #3 (or KBv3).

Concerning our next two meetings, I have pinged Gisella for a Doodle poll on
Monday, 22 & 29 March, and I expect that we will see something shortly from
her.

I am also working on a first draft of the Annex which I intent to submit to
the WPM-DT email list tomorrow, Thursday.

Again, I hope that we can focus our time Monday perfecting Section 6 and, if
all goes well, take up the Annex subsequently.

Ken Bour