ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

Re: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: Draft Council Resolution and Timeline--REVISED

  • To: Ken Bour <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: Draft Council Resolution and Timeline--REVISED
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 12:28:45 -0300

Thanks Ken for drafting the motion and thanks Chuck for your comments.
I like the way it is written and also that it includes the timeline in the
text.
No news from Wolf on the list and as a response to my email.
So the idea is that at the end of today´s afternoon I can send the letter
and document to the GNSO list and we wait until Monday for sending the
motion and see if we need a meeting on Tuesday.
Let me know if I am missing something.
Best regards
Olga