[gnso-wpm-dt] AW: Final revision
- To: <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] AW: Final revision
- From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:17:16 +0200
I'm just back from holidays - and did by intention not check any E-Mail
I fully trust all of you and accept whatever you thought being ready for
Looking forward to our next call.
Von: Olga Cavalli [mailto:olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. April 2010 21:39
An: Knoben, Wolf-Ulrich
Betreff: Final revision
I hope you are doing well and that you are having a nice holiday.
My apologies for bothering you with some GNSO issues but as you know we
have a deadline to submit these documents to the GNSO Council on time
for the next conference call.
In this sense I want to ask you if you can review the attached documens,
which content was already agreed by us in our conference call today. Let
us know if you are ok with them, or if you have any suggested changes or
deletions, no latter than Thursday late afternoon.
If we do not hear from you by then, we will submit the documents to the
GNSO Council on Friday for general consideration and revision.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ken Bour <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: Final CLEAN Cover Letter & Deliverable
WPM Team Members:
After today's call, I cleaned up both documents (attached) as follows:
1) Section 6 + ANNEX:
* Now labeled "Council - 9 Apr 2010".
* Changed ANNEX, Section 3.2.4, to include "These abbreviated
time limits will also apply to a third round of discussion, if
* I also changed the footnote on all pages to show 9 April as
our official finalization date.
2) Cover Letter:
* Changed "commissioned" in the first sentence as discussed.
* I kept in a Word doc ("Council - 9 April 2010") temporarily so
that it's in a convenient form to make any final changes.
* Once we agree that it's OK, I will copy and paste into an
email providing the URL link (highlighted in yellow now) to our
deliverable that will be posted to the GNSO Website (both DOC and PDF
formats) under DRAFTS per Glen's recommendation.
1) Ken's Action Items:
* Draft a proposed Council Resolution and submit to the team for
approval - hopefully tomorrow.
* Draft a proposed Timeline for performing a complete GNSO Work
Prioritization (targeting Brussels) including all steps described in the
ANNEX - hopefully tomorrow.
2) Olga's Action Items:
* Send a note to Wolf-Ulrich ASAP, who is on holiday this week,
to see if he will have an opportunity to review the docs.
* Send the FINAL Cover Letter email to the Council no later than
Friday, 9 April.
* Make a motion to approve the Resolution (TBD) no later than
Tuesday, 13 April.
3) DT Action Items:
* Take until Friday morning this week to offer any additional
changes to either document (attached). The sooner we have consensus to
proceed, the better...
* Review draft Resolution and Timeline once Ken sends them to
* Keep our next meeting scheduled for 12 April pending a
decision on 9 April, if not sooner. If the session is not needed, then
we can cancel at that time.
That covers my notes from our session. Thanks again to everyone for
making today's call even under extraordinary circumstances!