ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

[gnso-wpm-dt] Slides for council meeting on Wednesday

  • To: <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] Slides for council meeting on Wednesday
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:44:34 -0400

Olga & WPM Team:

Attached is a DRAFT set of slides proposed for the GNSO Council session on
Wednesday.   I wasn't sure how much information you might want to convey, so
I based the content primarily on the key portions of the transmittal letter
and resolution.   At present, there are 8 total slides two of which,
Resolution and Timeline, are marked "hidden" - available only if needed.
Slides 1 and 7 are bookends, which leaves 4 main content slides that should
only take 5 minutes or so to present.   I did add a slide to address the two
Councilor questions that occurred on the email list.

I am happy to make any additional changes that you would like.

Ken

P.S.   I have been invited to attend the Council session and am planning to
do so.