ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] Slides for council meeting on Wednesday

  • To: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] Slides for council meeting on Wednesday
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:10:26 -0400

Thanks for the quick response Ken.  My personal opinion is that the
slides should focus more directly on what we asking Council to approve
in the motion rather than on the work of the DT.  The motion itself
probably is not needed in the slides but a slide containing a brief
listing of the four parts of the resolution would be very helpful.
After that the timeline slide would naturally follow.  And then the
slide with the two questions.

I am not sure that slide 2 is needed but if it remains I would suggest
covering it very quickly.  Slide 3 is a good summary of the deliverable
but I think it can be covered fairly quickly.

I also think we need a slide toward the end that makes it very clear
that approval of the motion only means approval of the first
prioritization excercize and that, after that, we will review and
improve the process and approve the additions to the GNSO Operating
Procedures.

Chuck