ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: DRAFT Resolution to Approve & Publish Final WPM Ratings

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>, "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: DRAFT Resolution to Approve & Publish Final WPM Ratings
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:21:01 -0400

Whether we think another public comment period is needed or not I
encourage Olga is going to submit the motion today because of the motion
deadline of tomorrow. The motion can be changed or withdrawn if needed.

Regarding the comment period question, a comment period on the
prioritization process versus one on the results of the process is very
different.  But I think we also want input from the community on the
process itself after having tried it; that will help our evaluation and
improvement of the process.

Chuck