ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[governance-principles]

Usage of word "undermine"

  • To: governance-principles@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Usage of word "undermine"
  • From: Peter dawson <slash.pd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 20:52:15 -0400

Under Section5(e) of the current working document "Core Principles and
Corporate Governance Guidelines"

It is the duty of every Board member to undermine the actions of the
CEO in the event that the CEO does any actions the are deemed in
arbitration of the charter and /or mission of the Board.

It is imperative that other board members also have a say in the
matter. Boards make decesions based on facts and future projections.
These change. Likewise the CEO must also navigate these changes in
accordness with the mandates of the board. Else its a dictorship type
of ICANN membership

/pd
--
http://peterdawson.typepad.com