[gtld-council] Attendance at Wellington meetings on Saturday 25 March and Sunday 26 March
- To: <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [gtld-council] Attendance at Wellington meetings on Saturday 25 March and Sunday 26 March
- From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:44:48 +1100
As per the Washington meeting, and discussed in the last Council call,
the following general rules apply to the meeting of the Committee on new
gTLDs in Wellington.
(1) Each constituency may only have three speaking representatives
(2) The three representatives are the GNSO Council members, but a
Council member may appoint an alternative representative from the
constituency if the Council member is not available to attend in person.
(3) Observers are allowed - although space is likely to be limited. It
may be standing room only at the back of a room. It would certainly be
useful if those that attended the meeting in Washington as
representatives of a constituency were present for the purposes of
(4) I assume dial-up access will be available for Committee members that
can't attend in person. However I suspect the quality of such sound is
likely to be limited.