ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] Draft Agenda for meetings in Wellington on Saturday 25 March and Sunday 26 March

  • To: "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] Draft Agenda for meetings in Wellington on Saturday 25 March and Sunday 26 March
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 03:39:11 -0500

Thanks, Bruce, for the draft agenda. However, I see a couple of possible
changes needed.

First, we probably need to have 30 minutes preparation for our meeting with
the GAC Working Group, and another hour for preparation for our working
dinner with the Board.

Finally, I had hoped that we would spend at least 30 min to an hour on our
second PDP. Perhaps we can make sufficient progress tomorrow on general work
programming that won't still be needed, but it seems to me that we need to
develop a work plan jointly, with the support and involvement of the staff,
on both PDPs.