ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] 10 May to 12 May instead of 25 May to 27 May?

  • To: <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] 10 May to 12 May instead of 25 May to 27 May?
  • From: "Ute Decker" <Ute.Decker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:00:43 +0100

10-12 May is fine with me.
Ute

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Tonkin [mailto:Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 April 2006 08:56
To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [gtld-council] 10 May to 12 May instead of 25 May to 27
May?

Hello All,

> At the end of our meeting on Sunday the committee discussed
> possibly holding another physical meeting - e.g a 3 day
> meeting in Brussels.
>
> Please send a note to the list (or to the GNSO Secretariat)
> regarding some suggested dates, or dates when there are major
> events that involve members of the ICANN community between
> now and the ICANN meeting in Marrakech, Morocco (26-30 June 2006).

Glen has produced a spreadsheet of availability during May 2006.

I note that many have said that they are available from Thursday 25 May
to Sunday 27 May, so those dates certainly look viable.

For me personally I would prefer an earlier date in May, as I need to be
in the Northern Hemisphere in the first couple of weeks of May, and
would prefer not to do two long distance trips away from family in the
same month (or one very long trip).

Would Wed 10 May to Friday 12 May 06 in Europe also be a suitable date?

An earlier meeting time would allow the staff more time to prepare a
report in time for Marrakesh and we can also have a follow up
teleconference late in May early June.

Regards,
Bruce