ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] Lets go with 25 May to 27 May

  • To: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Lets go with 25 May to 27 May
  • From: "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:49:47 -0300

Bruce,

Date would be okay. Of cities mentioned my choice
would be London.

Tony Harris

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Diane Schroeder" <diane.schroeder@xxxxxxxxx>; "Kurt Pritz" <pritz@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:43 AM
Subject: [gtld-council] Lets go with 25 May to 27 May

Hello All,

The dates 25 May to 27 May seem to be marginally better for the Council
as a whole, compared to the other alternative of 10-12 May.

So let us use those dates.

I guess this gives more time to arrange cheaper flights and
accommodation.

I have had some discussion with Paul Twomey regarding what funding may
be available for travel.  I hope to provide more information on that
soon.

The location so far seems to be Brussels.   However the ICANN staff will
explore some alternatives - e.g London, Frankfurt in terms of total
cost.  Hopefully I can confirm the location next week as well.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin