ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

[gtld-council] Next steps

  • To: <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gtld-council] Next steps
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:47:31 +0200

Would it be helpful to post a status document in draft form of where we are on
this PDP ?
To date I have seen comments on the TORs and then charts of strongly supported
contentions
etc.

It would be helpful to have a summary document outlining the shape and key
conclusions to
date that may go forward to the next report stage in order to elicit further
constituency
input.

Philip