ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] GNSO PDP Dec 05: Responses to Initial Report & Shinkuro details

  • To: "'Liz Williams'" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] GNSO PDP Dec 05: Responses to Initial Report & Shinkuro details
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:59:34 -0400

Dear colleagues,

I have a question about openness and transparency of the work of the TF. I
am assuming that all documents, and all submissions are being made available
via a publicly available list of the TF, as is usual. If we only post to
Shinkuro, Liz, will the staff duplicate post to the TF list to be sure that
the archive is built, and that the community h as continued and timely
access.

I seem to remember you told me once, but I lost track. can you remind me?

  _____