ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] PDP05 - renewals

  • To: <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] PDP05 - renewals
  • From: <tony.ar.holmes@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 22:57:12 +0100

The main issues for me are summed up at the end of Marilyn's email.

As Council we should certainly expect (as a minimum) that any expert
information is shared with Council Members, and  in a timely manner that
affords us an opportunity to comment.

With regard to the timescale, I fail to appreciate why it has to be so
tight? Unless of course the outcome is already apparent!

Tony