ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] new TLDs Work Plan 2007

  • To: "Your Name" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] new TLDs Work Plan 2007
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 13:18:30 +0100

Hi All

Thanks so much for your helpful comments -- looks like we'll be revising the timeline.

I didn't have a chance to thank you all for the excellent work that took place this week -- thank you. We've made substantial progress which will now be incorporated into the Committee's reports and the implementation plans.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor