ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] GNSO PDP Dec 05: Los Angeles meeting information & documents

  • To: "Liz Williams" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] GNSO PDP Dec 05: Los Angeles meeting information & documents
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:52:52 -0500

Thanks Liz.  I may be missing something, but it seems to me that the
most important item is not on the draft agenda: reviewing and modifying
(as needed) the latest version of the draft final report, which I assume
will be sent out very soon so that we can review it individually before
the meeting.  In that regard, it would be very helpful to receive a
red-lined version of the latest report if that is possible.

Chuck Gomes