ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

[gtld-council] [Fwd: NCUC Proposal for changes to New gTLD Draft Report]

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gtld-council] [Fwd: NCUC Proposal for changes to New gTLD Draft Report]
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:31:43 +0100

FYI

Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:01:13 -0800
De: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Colleagues,

NCUC submits the following proposal for changes to the New gTLD Draft
Report:
 http://www.ipjustice.org/ICANN/drafts/022207.html

We look forward to discussing this proposal at the LA meeting this
weekend.  I won't be in LA in person, unfortunately, but I can
participate on Friday via telephone for the discussion on the draft
report and NCUC's proposal.

Thank you,
Robin

--