ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

[gtld-council] Request to Reserve Opportunity to Comment on "Confusingly Similar" Discussion

  • To: <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gtld-council] Request to Reserve Opportunity to Comment on "Confusingly Similar" Discussion
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:30:08 -0500

All,

Although I have been on the phone for over 4.5 hours now, I have heard
clearly only about 15% (if that) of what has been said.  I am also being
terminated from Shinkuro at least every 30 minutes.  In this context, it
is impossible for me to comment effectively.  May I have an opportunity
to comment on the "confusingly similar" issue after I have heard the
recording of today's meeting (assuming, of course, that it is clearer)?

Kristina