ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] GNSO PDP Dec 05: Updated Report

  • To: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] GNSO PDP Dec 05: Updated Report
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:40:52 +0100

Hi,

That is great, I was hoping that is what you would say.
Thanks.

some other notes below:

On 19 mar 2007, at 14.56, Liz Williams wrote:

Avri

We have been working towards only reflecting, in the case of recommendations, those that had majority support.

yes, but even in the case of majority support there are nuances and different of opinion since we were not unanimous in all cases.

Some draft recommendations have made their way into the implementation guidelines (note the suggestions from Mawaki and the NCUC).

Of course, if you wish to present other views as part of the "discussion" sections of the documents, pleas send me text which show where you wish to have that included.

I was not only thinking of myself, but thanks. I will send in text for those cases where I have an issue.

It will be taken into account for the next version which will be produced after the Lisbon meeting.

thanks again,

a.