ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] Objection criteria

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Objection criteria
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:50:54 +0100

hi,

I agree that a lot of the basis is in there, and Liz is right it will be specific by string category. but I think the process involves diving into the details more then we have to date and proposing specific criteria and thresholds.

Maybe RN is the right place to do this and this should be part of its next scope of work - i did not mean to argue that it could not be done there, and it is an extension of the RN work. I just think that someone needs to focus some extra intense cycles on this specific task.

a.