ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

[gtld-council] PDP Dec 05: Updated working materials

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gtld-council] PDP Dec 05: Updated working materials
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 17:25:32 +0200

Colleagues

Please find attached a document which sets out in a series of tables the results of all the work streams for the new TLDs work. This is designed to help us work through the existing principles and recommendations and to identify where recommendations have come out of the IDN, PRO and RN WGs that may need to be included in the main report. This is not a substitute for reading the reports themselves but will, I hope, help everyone with a large workload over the couple of weeks.

The second part of the document includes Chuck's work on identifying where there is "broad agreement" on many areas and where there are areas of outstanding work that needs further discussion.

I hope this facilitates the Committee moving towards reaching consensus on the package of recommendations after the San Juan meeting so that detailed implementation planning can continue.

Kind regards and, of course, if anything is unclear please let me know.

Liz

PS Please read through this prior to the 7 June meeting and ensure that you have ready your "constituency impact statements".

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel