ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

[gtld-council] PDP Dec 05: Recommendation Chart & Responses Required

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gtld-council] PDP Dec 05: Recommendation Chart & Responses Required
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 17:38:52 +0200

Colleagues

Thank you very much on your continued work and support.

Please find attached an overview document which sets out in ORANGE the text from today's meeting.

Could I ask you to please RESPOND to me as quickly as possible with your indication of support for EACH of the recommendations as they stand? I assume that everyone supports the principles and the implementation guidelines as they stand. They will be used by the implementation team to prepare the presentations on the Implementation Plan for the San Juan meeting.

Could you please respond in the following way:

Recommendation 1 -- support
Recommendation 2  -- need more work
Recommendation 3 -- support and so on

If you do this, I will be able to finalise significant sections of the Report and provide assistance to the implementation team on a large body of work that depends upon the completion of policy recommendations.

I will also be able to advise you on the small elements that need further discussion which will guide the sessions we put together for the San Juan meeting.

Kind regards.

Liz

PS Note that the cut off for Constituency Impact Statements is COB 9 June Europe time -- thanks to the ISPs, BC and RyC for their statements.

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel