ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] Draft of slides for GAC - GSNO meeting

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] Draft of slides for GAC - GSNO meeting
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 15:03:04 -0400

Avri,

I do not believe that we reached agreement on the very last point you
included:

"Need to find resolution to ccNSO and GAC issues with IDNs and scripts
in order to allow IDN applications in first round."

I suggest it be deleted until we as a committee discuss it further.  It
would be undesirable to wrongly set expectations.

Chuck Gomes