ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] Rights Protection Mechanism Ad hoc Group

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Rights Protection Mechanism Ad hoc Group
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:20:57 +0200

Hello Chuck

This is not needed for the Board report.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel
+32 2 234 7848 fax
+32 497 07 4243 mob

On 26 Jun 2007, at 13:39, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

Is the thinking that this work is not needed for the Board report? If not, then an October completion is way too late. I stongly believe that we need to complete our work in two months as mentioned a couple times yesterday and submit the report to the Board NLT August.

Chuck

Chuck

Sent from my GoodLink Wireless Handheld (www.good.com)