ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] Updated dates for consideration: PDP Dec 05

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Updated dates for consideration: PDP Dec 05
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:59:22 +0200

Yes Chuck and it will also be sent to the other SOs and ACs seeking specific input. It is very valuable to have SO and AC input recorded within the Board Report so that the Board can see that detailed consultation has taken place.

I would draft correspondence to the respective chairs for the GNSO Committee chair to send formally.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor