ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

[gtld-council] Pending Actions list for the new gTLD committee

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gtld-council] Pending Actions list for the new gTLD committee
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 23:36:47 -0400

Hi,

I put this list together of the work we need to do to finish. I am not sure that I caught everything, but I think I have most. I will update this list after the meeting and after each of the pending actions is replaced by its successor until we are done.

I have also attached dates to things but these need to be confirmed.

I am hoping we can discuss this as part of item 6 on the agenda - Next Steps.

Please let me know of comments you have, and especially of any omissions of errors you find.

thanks
a.