ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] Updated tables and next meeting timing

  • To: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Updated tables and next meeting timing
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:09:12 +0200

Mawaki

Thanks for the reminder to be specific.

Yes -- "My guess is, you mean the kind of string/application that does
not claim to service ant specific community."

I would have thought that the applicant would be responsible for saying whether they planned on targeting a specific community but I will check.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels