ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

[gtld-council] Rec 20 and

  • To: <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gtld-council] Rec 20 and
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:00:11 +0200

Avri,
it simply wont do that we seem to be unravelling consensus everytime one member
of the NCUC
raises a question on rec 20.
Even more frustrating is that even that argumentation is a moving target.
Tweaking the wording will not solve the fact that Robin wants something
different to
everyone else !

For the group I believe we are seeking to give certain parties simply a
POSSIBILITY of
objection when a name is proposed by for example Mr Shark of OffShore tax haven:
.syracuse-ed
.xhosa
.gulbenkian
.academyfrancais
.jewishdiaspora
.IP-justice
.luleauniversity

Can we please call the question and vote on Friday's call to settle this?

Philip