ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

[gtld-council] Updated tables and next meeting timing

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gtld-council] Updated tables and next meeting timing
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:55:07 -0400

Hi,

I have updated the tables based on my understand from the meetings. Please send any comment, questions, corrections to the list.

Recommendation status:

I have added the Principles (including the new principle G) and the Implementation Guidelines for ease of reference.

Pending Actions List:

Next Meeting of New gTLD Committee

Scheduled for Friday 13 July at 1200 UTC

(There had been some discussion of moving 1-2 hours later, but this was never resolved. The timing needs to balance the earliness for California and the lateness for Asia/Pacific. Unless there is list agreement to move it, it will be at 1200 utc)

Small discussion groups for Rec 6 and Rec 20:

Liz will be coordinating these efforts. Please run any solutions that are approaching a level of consensus in the discussion group by the committee list, certainly no later then 12 July.

thanks
a.