ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] Updated tables and next meeting timing

  • To: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Updated tables and next meeting timing
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:28:14 -0400

On 13 jul 2007, at 13.06, Mawaki Chango wrote:

Clarified version:

An application claiming the intent to service/target a specific
community may be rejected if it is determined that there is
substantial opposition to it from significant established
institutions within the targeted community."

I think this is much clearer, thus, better.

Are you indicating that this phrasing has NCUC approval?

As I understood from this morning's meeting, NCUC's concern would remain as long as rec #20 objections were not limited to technical and legal issues.

thanks
a.