ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] Updated tables and next meeting timing

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Updated tables and next meeting timing
  • From: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 12:12:34 -0700

Thanks, Avri. Yes, NCUC will submit Minority Reports on Rec. #6 and #20 next week.

Robin

Avri Doria wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for the clarification. Coming to the end of the discussions to find full consensus as we are, and given the outcome of the meeting this morning, I felt it necessary to ask explicitly.

Again, thanks.

a.