ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] Recommendation 20

  • To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] Recommendation 20
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:40:47 -0400

Thanks a lot Philip.  You are absolutely correct that my concerns were
with regard to wording; I have always supported the group's objectives.
And I think your wording changes are very constructive.  I an curious
about what others on the committee think.  I will myself focus in a
little more detail later in the day when I have more time.

Chuck Gomes